How To Renew Spotify Premium On iPhone?
If you’re an iPhone user and your Spotify premium subscription has lapsed, don’t worry – renewing it is a quick and easy process. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running again in no time:
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Tap the ‘Profile’ icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap ‘Account.’
- Scroll down to the ‘Subscription’ section and tap ‘Restore Premium.’
- Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
- Once you’ve entered your password, your Spotify premium subscription will be restored. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How do I know if my Spotify premium subscription has lapsed?
If you attempt to play a song on Spotify and you see a message that says ‘Premium only,’ this means that your subscription has lapsed.
Q. What happens if I don’t renew my Spotify premium subscription?
If you don’t renew your Spotify premium subscription, you’ll still be able to use the Spotify app, but you’ll only have access to the free, ad-supported version of the service. This means that you won’t be able to play songs on demand, or offline, and you’ll hear occasional ads while using the app.
Q. How much does Spotify premium cost?
Spotify premium costs $9.99 per month, or $14.99 for a family plan (which includes up to six individual premium accounts).
Q. I’m having trouble restoring my Spotify premium subscription. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble restoring your Spotify premium subscription, the first thing you should do is make sure that you’re logged in to the correct Apple ID. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Spotify support for further assistance.
Q. How do I renew my Spotify subscription?
A. You can renew your Spotify subscription by following the steps outlined above.
Q. Does Spotify Premium renew itself?
A. Yes, Spotify Premium will automatically renew itself unless you cancel it.
Q. Why can’t I get Spotify Premium on my iPhone?
- There are a few potential reasons why you might not be able to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone:
- You might not be logged in to the correct Apple ID. Make sure that you’re logged in to the Apple ID that you used to sign up for Spotify Premium.
- Your subscription might have lapsed. If your subscription has lapsed, you can renew it by following the steps outlined above.
- -Spotify might not be available in your country. Spotify is currently available in 63 countries. If you’re trying to access Spotify Premium from a country that isn’t on the list, you won’t be able to do so.
- You might not be eligible for a free trial. Spotify offers new users a 30-day free trial of Spotify Premium. If you’ve already used up your free trial or you’re not eligible for one, you won’t be able to get Spotify Premium for free.
Q. How do I cancel my Spotify Premium subscription?
A. You can cancel your Spotify Premium subscription at any time by following these steps:
1) Log in to your account page.
2) Click ‘Edit Profile.’
3) Scroll down to the ‘Subscription’ section and click ‘Cancel Premium Membership.’
4) Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Q. Can I renew my Spotify Premium before it expires?
A. Yes, you can renew your Spotify Premium subscription at any time, even if it hasn’t yet expired. Simply follow the steps outlined above to do so.
Q. How do I get Spotify Premium for free forever?
A. There is no way to get Spotify Premium for free forever. However, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial of the service if you’re a new user. After your free trial ends, you’ll need to pay $9.99 per month to continue using Spotify Premium.
Q: How do I know when my Spotify premium expires?
A: You can check the expiration date of your Spotify premium subscription by logging in to your account page and scrolling down to the ‘Subscription’ section. The expiration date will be listed next to your subscription status.
Q. Can I pay Spotify through load?
A. No, you cannot pay Spotify through load. You can only pay for your Spotify premium subscription using a credit or debit card.
Q: What’s the difference between Spotify and Spotify Premium?
A: Spotify is a music streaming app that lets you listen to millions of songs on demand. Spotify Premium is a paid subscription that gives you access to additional features, such as ad-free listening, offline playback, and high-quality streaming.
- How To Turn on 5G on iPhone 11?
- How To Ping An iPhone?
- How To See Old Notifications On iphone?
- How To See Recently Deleted Apps On iPhone?
- How To Unread A Message On IPhone?
- How To Delete Purchase History on iPhone?
- How To Get Rid Of Hollow Arrow On iPhone?
- How To Hide Text Messages From One Person On iPhone?
- How To Freeze Location On Find My iPhone?
- How To Mark Text Messages As Unread On iphone?