- In the game’s homepage, click “Game Options”.
- Then select “Saved Games.”
- Select the game you want to delete.
- Press the “Delete” button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I delete a save file Sims 4?
Saved games can be a great way to keep track of your progress in the game, but sometimes people want to delete them for various reasons.
Saved games are stored on the disk drive in .s4 files. You can delete these files using the following steps:
- From the main menu, select “Gameplay” and then “Game Options”.
- Under the “Save & Load” tab, click on the “Options” button.
- In the “Options” window that opens, scroll down until you see the “Saves” section.
- Click on the “Delete Saved Games…” button.
- Select the save files that you want to delete and click on the “OK” button.
How do I clear my Sims 4 saves folder?
- If you’re having trouble deleting saved games on your Sims 4 game.
- There may be a way to do it without completely erasing your game. Here’s how:
- Open the “My Games” folder in your computer’s file system.
- This is where all of your Sims 4 files are stored.
- Locate the “saves” folder inside of this My Games folder.
- This saves folder contains all of your game saves, including any that you’ve made in the past week or so.
- Delete any saves that you want to delete.
- Be sure to use the “Delete” button instead of the “Move Up” or “Move Down” buttons, as these will actually erase the save file and not just move it to another location inside the saves folder.
- Close the My Games folder and restart your Sims 4 game to ensure that the changes have taken effect.
How do I delete a saved game on Sims 4 Xbox one?
If you want to delete a saved game on Sims 4 Xbox One, follow these steps:
- On the main menu of your game, select “Options.”
- Select the “Saved Games” tab.
- Select the game that you want to delete the saved game for.
- Press the “Delete” button.
How do I erase a saved game?
XIf you want to erase a saved game on Sims, there are a few different ways to do this. You can use the console command “clear” to erase all saved games, or you can use the “resetsims” cheat code. If you want to erase just one saved game, you can use the “delete_saved_game” console command.
Where are Sims 4 saved games?
Saved games on Sims 4 can be located in different places depending on the type of game. Classic saved games are stored on your computer, while Makitions saved games are stored in the game folder.
To delete a saved game from your computer:
- Launch Sims 4.
- On the main menu, click Play.
- Click Sim Options.
- Click the Saved Games tab.
- Right-click a game and select Delete Game from the menu that appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- If you want to keep a copy of the game on your computer, click Save Game instead of Delete Game.
- The game will be copied to your computer and you can play it later if you want to.
How do you reset your Sims 4 game?
If you want to delete all your saved games on Sims 4, follow these instructions.
- Start your Sims 4 game and click on the “Play” button in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select your desired save slot from the list of saved games on the left side of the screen.
- On the bottom right corner of the selected save slot, click on the “Delete” button.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on the “Yes” button.
How do I start a new save file in Sims 4?
If you want to delete your saved games on Sims 4, you can start by deleting the saves folder. This will delete all of your saved games and content. You can also delete individual saves if you want.
To delete a save file in Sims 4, first make sure that you are in the game’s main menu. Then, click on the “Saved Games” tab at the top of the screen. Next, select the save file that you want to delete. Finally, click on the “Delete” button to finish.
Can you start over in Sims 4?
In Sims 4, there is a section in the main menu called “My Games and Simulations.” This is where you can see all of your saved games and simulations.
If you want to delete a saved game or simulation, you first need to open the My Games and Simulations tab in the main menu. Then, you will need to click on the game or simulation that you want to delete.
After you click on the game or simulation, a list of options will appear. You can choose to start over, delete the game or simulation, or save it again.
How do you reset Sims 4 without uninstalling?
If you want to delete saved games on Sims 4, you can reset your game without uninstalling it. Follow these steps:
- Open the game folder.
- This is located in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder.
- Delete any files that are in the “sims4” and “content_bundles” folders.
- Delete the “sims4_game_info” file.
How do I delete Sims 4 saves on Mac?
If you have a lot of Sims 4 saves on your Mac and you want to delete them all, this guide will show you how to do it.
First, make sure that the game is closed. Then, open the Finder and go to your Documents folder. Inside of Documents, you will see a folder called “Saved Games.” This is where all of your Sims 4 save files are stored.
To delete a save file, drag it to the “Saved Games” folder on your Mac. If the file is larger than 1 MB, it will be compressed before it is saved. So, if the file is larger than 1 MB, it will take a few seconds for the game to finish compressing it and then the save will be placed in the “Saved Games” folder.
Where are saved game files on PC?
Saved game files are located on your computer in the following locations:
*Windows: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Saved Games
*Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/TheSims4/Saved Games
To delete a saved game file, right-click on the file and select “Delete.”
How do I delete a game from my computer?
Most people probably don’t think about deleting old games from their computers, but it’s a good idea to do it from time to time. Old games can take up valuable storage space and can be a pain to try and play later on.
To delete a game from your computer, first open the game in question. Then, right-click on the game file and select “Delete.” You’ll then be prompted to confirm the deletion. If you decide later that you want to play the game again, you can reinstall it from the original disc or download it from the internet.
How do I delete save data on PS4?
If you want to delete saved games on The Sims 4, there are a few different ways that you can go about it.
One way to delete saved games on The Sims 4 is to go to the console and delete the save file. This method is only available if you have a physical copy of the game.
Another way to delete saved games on The Sims 4 is to go to the game options and choose “Delete Saved Games.” This option is also available if you have a physical copy of the game.
If you want to delete your saves without deleting the game, you can use a third party tool like Simunlocker. This tool allows you to keep your game files and saves intact, which is great if you want to share your game with someone else.
- Lost Ark How To Delete Guild?
- How To Delete Single Player Ark?
- How To Delete Pokemon Moon Save?
- How To Delete Games On 3ds?
- How To Delete Animal Crossing Account?
- How To Delete Candy Crush Account?
- Does Deleting Epic Games Delete Fortnite?
- Can You Deactivate Pokemon Go Account?
- How Do I Wipe My Ps3 Before Selling?