- In order to delete your account, you have to follow these steps.
- Firstly, go to “Manage” from the drop-down menu under your user name.
- After that click on “Manage Account”.
- Then, select the option for “Delete Account”.
- While you are requested as to why you want to delete your account.
- Then at that time, type in “I would like this service deleted”.
Is it true that you are tired utilizing your Yalla account, and as such you wish to close or even deactivate your Yalla account?
In the event that the above is the situation, do not irritate in light of the fact that here is the right place where you can learn How Do I Delete My Yalla Account.
Behind the fact why you might wish to delete your Yalla account, there are different reasons among every one of them is email spamming by the company.
However, for Android and iPhone, Yalla is an online social media application that allows its clients to join a chat room and communicate with other application clients utilizing voice chat.
Moreover, the site allows its clients to make or edit account data, upload your image, browse through the rundown of an online chat room, go into the chat room and begin communicating with different clients or play games with them.
How to Delete Yalla Account?
By sending an email to the company, you can only delete your account, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
For this purpose, follow these simple steps.
- You have to open your email account that is registered with the application or website firstly.
- Then, you would click on compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
- Go to the subject and then type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Then, in order to delete your account, you have to write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to erase all your information with them.
How to Delete Yalla Ludo Account?
You have to send an email from the address associated with your account and request deletion, if you want to delete your Yalla Ludo account.
Before we can proceed, we will need verification of identity as well as proof that it is in fact your account by providing us with details such as the date when you joined Yalla.
Through live chat on this site, you may also contact our support team or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
You also have to know that deleting an account simply deletes all data stored about that person such as posts, messages, read receipts, but not their individual conversations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Yalla sell my personal information?
The Yalla do not sell the personal information. Instead, Yalla keeps your privacy and security very seriously. To any third party, Yalla do not and will never sell any of your personally recognizable information.
Q. How does Yalla protect children’s privacy?
To use the Services, the children are not eligible and Yalla does not significantly gather any personally recognizable information from users that we know are under thirteen years of age.